Summer Breeze Mini Album

Summer Breeze Mini Album

Anything Book sent to Trish Milstead

Anything Book sent to Trish Milstead

The Mini I made for Erica

The Mini I made for Erica

The Mini Trish Made For Me

The Mini Trish Made For Me

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Second Pocket Letter

Whew!!  I thought I forgot to take a picture of my second pocket letter but when I checked the card on my camera...(somehow it just occurred to me to look on my camera...duh!!) and there it was....I didn't forget!!  However, I seemed to have forgotten to take a picture of the back side!!  Don't know how that happened!!  Anyway...the theme of this one was "My Favorite Color"  and since I couldn't choose just one I used all four of them then added "a few of my favorite things" as embellishments.  I loved the way it turned out and really didn't want to send it but that was the deal so I had to.  If you haven't tried to do pocket letters...let me suggest that you try just one....they're so much fun to do...it has really helped me in getting my "mojo" back for paper crafting and swapping.  It's been 2 1/2 years since I've had any desire to do anything with all the stuff I've got...now I'm getting excited again and loving doing new things!!  Hope you can tell what I did on the pocket letter.....


No comments:

Post a Comment